Friday, January 06, 2006

Who Needs Guilt When You Can Have S'Mores!

5 Guilty Pleasures

I was tagged by M and AJ Fabulous to do this meme. But I’ll be honest – I don’t feel guilty about most of my pleasures…..

The Rules: Write a blog about 5 Guilty Pleasures. In the end you need to choose five people to be tagged and list their names.

1. Reading Dooce and Fussy and Finslippy and Breed ‘Em and Weep and Fluid Pudding and Mimi Smartypants instead of working on my book that's due in 89 days.

2. When my husband reads this he.....will......DIE. So Ryan, this one’s for you. Guilty Pleasure #2 is this. And since I assume that no one else who reads this will know that is – it’s a cartoon show about Master Shake (a milkshake who talks and has googly eyes), Meatwad (a wad of meat that talks and plays with toys )(yes, a wad of meat that talks and plays with toys) and Frylock (a genius carton of French fries with a gotee and a computer), and how they torture their next door neighbor Carl by swimming in his pool. Typing that last sentence made me lose some precious brain cells. Ryan got volumes 2 and 3 for Christmas, so we watched them all in a row. It’s not my fault. BLAME RYAN. (maybe he’s not so perfect after all....)

3. Reading US Weekly, and by reading I mean looking at the pictures and making up my own corresponding words. But, my subscription has run out. Good thing there’s Trent.

4. Cracker Barrel mac and cheese. Could...roll...naked...in...

5. This blog – which should have been an outlet for creative writing and instead is a daily dose of meaningless drivel that does nothing to further my writing skills and only causes further distraction from the real work at hand. Good job Jo!

I’m tagging Lori and Heather and Server Girland Be On Key and Red Hot Mama. So there.

Happy Friday. Especially if you need the weekend as much as I do.