Thursday, January 19, 2006

14 Things You Should Know: January Edition

1. It’s hard for me to get things accomplished until RIGHT before it’s necessary. If I have a week to do something, I’ll wait until that day to do it.
2. I always wanted a job where I could drive a golf cart.
3. Our favorite Chinese dive has a nice little sign on the drink lids that says “Drink Lips”
4. I cannot wear lipstick.
5. I hate when Outlook says I have new email...and it’s a lie.
6. There’s a small part of me that’s always expecting a tragedy.
7. I’ve never been one to “style” my hair.
8. The reason I don’t put lotion on my hands or lip gloss on my lips or body lotion on my body is because I just don’t think about it.
9. Work is currently overwhelming and my life is currently overwhelming so it’s hard for me to think of bright and cheery things to list or blog about or write about or even talk about. I feel stuck in a hamster wheel that won’t spin, but I keep ridiculously running up the side and falling back down. Then I look around and think....what the hell?

Bonus: I do not use words like “hell” in my normal everyday speech, but that is exactly how I feel about my current state.