Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My friend Anne at bananie.com extended a challenge to be thankful. So - here is what I'm currently thankful for:

1. True love that I didn't seek out, nor do I deserve.
2. My space heater that sits under my desk.
3. My own space.
4. The fact that even though we went over budget, the wedding is paid for
5. Reese's Peanut Butter cups - although I only have one left - and the Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream was finished Sunday night.
6. "Fix You" by Coldplay.
7. The new women in my life - my brother's wife Kellie, Ryan's sisters Leslie and Angie, and Ryan's mother Dawn. All exceptional women whom I already adore.
8. Good news about AJ's dad, Steve Keatts.
9. Photos.
10. A chance to write another book (although this is equally terrifying).

So what about you? What are you currently thankful for?