Thursday, August 04, 2005

Fish Face

It's been one month today since I've been married to Perfect Ryan. Oddly enough, in that one month we've faced more obstacles, pitfalls, trials and near misses than we did in the entire year that we dated. I've cried every single day of our marriage. (note to Internet: never once have I cried because of Ryan. He is perfectly perfect. It's more because of the aforementioned insanity and my own lack of emotional stability.) To say that we've started during a rouch patch is an understatement. Nothing that isn't overcomeable...just one thing after another. First, the honeymoon from hell that is still not entirely resolved. The yard of which we do not speak. Waiting for results. And many more interesting things that I shall not share in public (and would really rather not discuss in private). But all that to say, I've never been happier. Ever. I've never felt more at peace or more safe or relaxed. I've never felt more at home than I do now. Even in the midst of chaos and mysterious naggings that wake me in the middle of the night, I'm good. Because I'm with Ryan. My only fish.
Angie217