Friday, August 05, 2005

Bottom 10

Things You Should Know:

Here are some Things You Should Know About Me before we proceed any further:
1. I love the drama
2. I have little to zero patience.
3. Make that Zero.
4. I’ve never felt the need (or understood the need) to “go out” to have fun.
5. I’m way more transparent than I’d like to be - to meet me is to know me.
6. This means I cannot disguise a bad day. Or moment.
7. This makes me angry.
8. I’m not the least bit interested in politics, although listening to talking heads babble on and on about politics makes me laugh.
9. These days, I’ll take whatever laughs I can get.
10. I feel blue. And not the “bad day” kind of blue that can be cured with a long nap, but the kind that hangs around and starts to mess things up. This scares me.

After reading these things, should you choose to continue being my friend, that would be most welcome.