Friday, June 16, 2006

Words/Phrases/Actions I Will No Longer Tolerate

1. Passion: as in "I have a real passion for music."
2. LOL
3. Britney Spears
4. Amnesty
5. Past Due: as in "Bills"
6. Approval: as in "All things must be approved by X, Y and Z and then Z again to make sure."
7. Relevant: as in "What is the most relevant thing we can say to kids right now"
8. Smiley face icons on AIM
9. Liars: as in people who lie
10. Brangelina (this also applies to any other overly talked about celebrity off-spring, including the alleged TomKat baby)
11. Eavesdroppers: I've said this before but I'll keep saying it until I'm 100 years old and mostly deaf. If your life is SO boring that you have to CONSTANTLY eavesdrop on my conversations and then comment on them (commenting includes making noises or laughing or clearing your throat at parts in MY conversation you think need an audience) (and they do not) ......I will stuff your ears with cockroach eggs while you are sleeping. I will do it.