Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's Not All Bad

I just wanted to say that My Valentine, Perfect Ryan, is the nicest Valentine in the whole universe. As is obvious to everyone within earshot, I’ve been going through some stuff. Some bad stuff. Some painful stuff that has prevented me from being pleasant or fun or cleaning bathrooms. If anyone deserved a big fat Valentine, it was my Ryan. But of course, I had nothing to offer him since I’ve been locked in the house and glued to the couch moaning and wailing about poor pitiful me. One would think he would take the opportunity of Valentine’s Day to run away from me for a minute or two. Instead, he gave me a Valentine as soon as we opened our eyes. And he took me to Sonic for late night sundaes. And he told me he loved me. And I knew that he meant it.