Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday: Introduce Yourself (The Facts)

Residents of Illingworth Manor

So this is me, GlamJo. And my husband, Perfect Ryan. And my dog, Minnie. Basically all of the residents of Illingworth Manor - minus The Duck. He wasn't too interested in being a part of the family photo. Punk. So I guess I should tell you about myself since it's Introduce Yourself month over at SPT. Below is a list from which you can deduce whether or not you would let me into your clubhouse.

Things I Like:
-Thunderstorms
-Jack Bauer and Chloe O'Brien, equally
-Speeding
-Ryan's shoulders
-Books
-The final four contestants on American Idol (assuming Paris gets kicked off tonight...please oh please let Paris be gone)
-Jo from Super Nanny
-The mirror in the first floor bathroom of my office building that makes me look Lohan thin
-Honesty
-My friends' babies
-Pop-Tarts
-Clean sheets

Things I Don't Like:
-Tailgaters
-Sushi
-Wet socks
-Sharks
-Awkward pauses with people I've just met that make me certain they have just decided that they don't like me as much as they originally thought
-Donald Trump
-That commercial about toenail fungus with the animated, dancing fungus
-Liars
-Gum that doesn't hold it's flavor
-When people from the south mispronounce words like JoAnna and Maury and Versailles. (For the record, my fellow southerners, it's not "Joanne" and it's not "Murray" and it's not "Versales". Idiots.)

So be it.