Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Reality Blogging

So...guess what? You are so jealous of me.

Monday at 1:00pm CST, I got to hang out with Hula, LuLu, Cool M, Zabs and of course, AJ most Fabulous. We all met up in Nashville for a brief lunch. I think that even if we had lingered for four hours it would have felt brief. Seems like the entire lunch I felt desperate and wild eyed. I wanted to steal a little piece of each woman and keep her in my purse or my pocket because lunch, lunch was not enough. Each one of these women is so brilliant and funny and interesting and gorgeous. Every interesting "blogness" about them is personified ten-fold in person. Meeting these women, all at once, was like what I imagine getting a Cabbage Patch kid on Christmas morning would be like - instead of the crummy fake one I actually got. In short, it was fa-bu-lous-lous-lous.

The Internets

A brief description:
Andrea - saw her and felt like I was seeing an old friend. She's effervescent and sparkly (in a good way) and funny and gorgeous and great great great. She brought her cute husband Ward and her so-cute-they-should-be-preserved-in-cellophane kids Ava Girl and The Ez.
Elizabeth - saw her and felt like I was seeing an old friend, and actually, I was since we've been friends for a while now. She's also effervescent and sparkly and funny and gorgeous and great great great. She brought her two adorable boys Owen and Lukas who were so cute I wanted to put chocolate syrup right on their heads.
Meredith - saw her and felt like I was seeing an old friend. I know you're not going to believe this, but SHE is effervescent and sparkly and funny and gorgeous and great great great. So sweet. So so sweet. The kind of person you could hug forever and it would just keep getting sweeter. I realize that sounds extremely odd, but I'm sticking with it.
Kendra - saw her and felt like I was seeing an old friend. And don't shake your head at me because FOR REAL Kendra is effervescent and sparkly and funny and gorgeous and great great great. She brought her girls Luxie and Zaine and I almost left with Zaine hidden under my sweater.....BECAUSE SHE IS SO CUTE.
AJ - she IS an old friend and I get to see her practically every day which makes me Lady Luck. And, say it with me now, she's effervescent and sparkly and funny and funny and gorgeous and great great great. She brought ME!

Seriously, hanging out with these women was perfect. I only wish I could do it once a week. Hey Andrea and Kendra and Meredith and Elizabeth, thanks for traveling (especially with all the kiddies) to come visit. It made my heart sing.

SPT Extra:
I've been at a conference for work so I missed Tuesday.....but here's a little submission anyway. Isn't this month's theme April Foolin? Check out The Ez trying to make a fast break from Mama Hula. That kid rules.

The Internets