Friday, April 07, 2006

The Musts

I was tagged by the Ever Glamorous Lulu (although now that I've met her and know the true meaning of LuLu's World, I suppose I shouldn't call her that?) for this Meme. And it's Friday...and why not?

Top 5 Must-Haves (for the next five minutes):

In my fridge:
1. Diet Coke - obviously
2. 2 gallons of milk for Perfect Ryan
3. French fries in the freezer (say ten times fast)
4. Minute Maid Cherry Limeade
5. Dr. Pepper for Perfect Ryan (we’re drinkers, we are)

In my closet:
1. Flip-flops – although these are normally strewn about the house instead of in the closet
2. Jeans
3. Adidas track pants
4. Grey pajama pants that I wear every … single … day
5. Overflowing laundry basket

In my purse:
1. Ear plugs for the rock shows
2. Debit card
3. Emergency peanut butter and chocolate chunk granola bar
4. Cell phone
5. One thousand receipts +1

In my car:
1. Empty Diet Coke cans
2. CDs, flyers, huge sign, press kits (remnants from GMA week that I have refused to deal with)
3. “Pet Pal” bags for walks with Minnie that require...picking up the necessaries of life. The world is her toilet, I’m just here to clean it up.
4. CD cases without CDs
5. Random case of AMP Energy drink – which I do not drink (although the bag boy at Publix sure was thrilled when I gave him one after he spied them in my trunk)

On my TiVo (If I don’t get TiVo in the next five minutes I will surely die)
1. 24 – If only Jack Bauer could run for office...
2. American Idol
3. Lost
4. Super Nanny – Jo Rules ALL.
5. Amazing Race

Bonus:
In my shower:
1. Fourteen bottles of half-empty shampoo
2. Fourteen bottles of half-empty conditioner
3. Fourteen bottles of half-empty body wash
4. Fourteen dull razors
5. Two loofahs. Loo-faaaaaaaaah.

Happiest Friday to you all. I, for one, am exhaling deeply for the Friday arrival. Since last Thursday Ryan and I have been keeping my parents' dog Foxy - plus our new dog Minnie. It's been challenging and fun and tiring and fun.

Sometimes they fight.

Minnie and Foxy 4

And sometimes they play.

Minnie and Foxy 3

And sometimes they are just as tired as me.

Minnie and Foxy 5

But they are always cute.

Minnie and Foxy

And today Foxy is going home. I think Minnie might be a little sad to see her go.