Monday, March 20, 2006

Spill It

Most of you know that I’m working on my second book. If you didn’t know that, now you know why I have dark circles under my eyes and a crazed look about me. The title of my new book is “Confessions From Year Thirty” and I’ll be making confessions such as making out with the intern in the Flicker Records parking lot.

I’d like to add, throughout the book, confessions from other people. So, send me your confessions would ya? They can be fun or serious...I would like a mixture of both. If you want to send me a confession that you don’t necessarily want anyone to know about, just leave an anonymous comment and I'll be none the wiser that it was you.

Confession examples:
My favorite sport is Reality TV
I drink 6 Mountain Dews every single day
I like Celine Dion
I think Paris Hilton is classy
I’m afraid of people with really small hands
I still struggle with depression even though I’m on medication
I’m constantly afraid that my husband will leave me for someone prettier
I haven’t spoken to my mother in ten years
I’m not sure I believe in God anymore
(Note: These are not actual confessions from me, so don’t go starting any rumors. Except maybe the one about the hands. And maybe the one about Celine. Those might be actual confessions. Maybe.)

So go ahead, get things off your chest. Give me your worst (and best) (and funniest) confessions.