Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday: Time (Feet)

So I wanted to participate in this months Self Portrait Tuesday theme and I had this idea to take some pictures of my feet in different places where I walk every day and I planned to make some cool collage/strip something like this and this because I think both of those girls are really cool. Then, after I took several photos, I realized that I don't know how to make cool collage/strip somethings so it was all a big waste of time. I was even going to write a big story about how I've been so depressed lately what with all the medical/health drama and how the fact that I can now wear flip-flops has filled my body with sunshine and happiness even though it's a chilly day today. It's chilly, but the sun, she is a shinin'! So instead of the big story, which I now won't tell, you get one picture instead of many. And one thought...Why is it that when the sun is shining and you're wearing flip-flops and all is finally semi-right with the world, you check the mail and find that it's full of bills from doctors and their surgical procedures?

Feet 2

For more views of Jo's feet, go here.

For SPT's that kick mine in the be-hind, go here.