Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Fun Fact

So, the other day I went to lunch with AJ Fabulous and our friend Angela who is equally as fabulous. We went to Steamer's for some good subs and to give the paparazzi a chance to photograph us. Sadly, they did not. Apparently we are not as interesting as Kenny Chesney or Nicole Kidman. We were, however, very interesting to the owner - one Buffalo Bill. He was very angry with me for ordering a BBQ Chicken Philly without the peppers and onions, but told me that I have a "friendly face". He said he used to be a detective in New York so "he knows faces". I asked him if this meant he would buy a car from me. He said no. This leaves me wondering what he meant by "friendly face". Was this Buffalo Bill's backhanded way of saying I look like a mangey mutt that's so ugly it's cute? Hmmmmm. (He also said that my friend Angela is way better looking than Rene Zellweger. I wholeheartedly agree.)