Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Family


Rehearsal bridesmaids
Originally uploaded by Glamorous Jo.
I had intended to write a nice blog about all of my amazing friends before the wedding....but only had the time to write about my brother and Nivah. I do plan to share why these women are special to me...but for the moment thought I would share this photo from the rehearsal dinner. These women are my life long friends, my family, my shoulders and ears and hugs and memories. These women mean more to me than I'm sure I will be able to convey...and I love them all dearly. It was truly and honor for me that they participated in our wedding - and they all looked GORGEOUS!!! More to come on the individuals...
From left to right: Angie Illingworth, AJ Strout, Nivah Eckert, me, Leigh Ann Scalf, Beth Gallion, Kellie Harris, Leslie Illingworth, Laura Perryman, and April Sanders - the best women I know.