Monday, July 25, 2005

Best Wedding Moments

Best Face: Ryan’s face when he saw me
Wedding 16

Best Cute Kids: The Flower Princess and the Flame Bearer
Wedding 14
Wedding 13
Wedding 3

Best Disguise: Leslie hiding the fact that her dress ripped all the way up the side BEFORE the ceremony – and taping and pining her dress together without me ever knowing (note: the only reason it ripped is because she was helping carry my very old, very precious veil - and I took off like a thief in the night while she ran after me with the veil - hence, the rip. Bridezilla!)
Wedding 7

Best Disguise Runner-Up: Nivah and AJ hiding my burnt eyelid with make-up and prayers
Wedding 71

Best Hair: AJ’s masterpiece
Wedding 73

Best Rib Crushing Moment: The Zipping of the Dress
Wedding 96

Best Aides: Karina Bissinger and Jen Pecinis
Wedding 50
Wedding 45
Wedding 81

Best Friends: The women I love (who are all so beautiful!!)
Wedding 102
Wedding 114
Wedding 91

Best Veil: Handmade by my grandmother, Eloise Wise, in 1975
Wedding 5

Best Embarrassing Moment: Having to pee – and needing the assistance of both Nivah and Laura to do it

Best Wedding Thugs: Troy Vest and Sam Shifley
Wedding 44

Best Food Moment: Nivah feeding me cheese cubes and pretzels (tastes like Combos…mmmmmmmmmmmmm)

Best Wedding Refreshment: Diet Coke
Wedding 8

Best Parents: Mom and Dad
Wedding 74
Wedding 105

Best Parents Runner-Up: Dawn and Vern
Wedding 76

Best Anxious Moment: Standing on the side of the house waiting for my turn to walk down the aisle
Wedding 60
Wedding 21


Best Patriot Moment/Awwww Moment: Dodger carrying a sparkler down the aisle
Wedding 89
Wedding 62

Best Moment Period: When Ryan was reading his vows to me and me to him
Wedding 86
Wedding 85

Best Ceremony Slip-Up: When Dad said “This is an emotional day for me since I’m the Bride of the Father”.
Wedding 25

Best Ceremony Noise: When the train roared by

Best Tearful Moment for Everyone, Including Guests: When Dad started to cry
Wedding 87

Best Music Moment: The Harp of Dreams
Wedding 88

Best Fly-On-The-Wall Moment: Jen dreaming that someday she’ll get married too
Wedding 26

Best Kiss
Wedding 84

Best Shocking Moment for Guests: The Streamer Cannons
Wedding 82
Wedding 83

Best Cake:It had our wedding vows written on it, and photos of our parents at their weddings
Wedding 64
Wedding 79
Wedding 80

Best Cake Topper Likeness: The Illingworths
Wedding 90

Best Disguise Second Runner-Up: Vader
Wedding 68

Best Song: MY KD Sisters singing to me
Wedding 78
Wedding 95

Best Moment with a Long Lost Friend: Englert
Wedding 77

Best Friend: Robert Ryan Illingworth, the love of my life
Wedding 101
Wedding 110