Friday, July 27, 2007

Taco Oh No

So it's been a crazy week and I haven't had much time to read the new Harry Potter. I've tried to avoid any and all media outlets that might spill the beans as to what's going to happen since I'm only on Chapter 10! Last night Ryan (who is also reading) and I drove through Taco Bell (since we went to Walgreens to get the ant killer) and the Taco Bell guy saw the book in Ryan's backseat and said:

Taco Bell Guy: So, you're reading Harry Potter, eh?
Ryan: Uh yeah!
Me: DRIVE THE CAR!
TBG: You know, I know how it ends.
Ryan: Oh yeah?
Me: RYAN! DRIVE THE CAR NOW!
TBG: Huh-huh.
Me: STEP ON THE GAS!!! RIGHT NOW!! LALALALALALALALALALALALAIAMNOTLISTENING!!!!
Ryan: Alright man, thanks.
Me: IAMGOINGTOFREAKOUTSTEPONTHEGASRIGHTNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean really.