Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Here's What You Should Do

Go see Transformers.

I KNOW!

I wanted to hate Shia-La-What'sHisName too.....but I loved him!
I wanted to think it was me doing a favor for my husband since that time I made him watch Pride and Prejudice.....but I loved it too!
I remember nothing about the original cartoon......but it didn't matter!
Alien Robots that disguise themselves as different modes of transportation seems so emotionless and 5-years-old......but at times it was heart-warming!
I thought it would be all "More Than Meets the Eye" at every turn.....but...well ok, they DID have several Eye-Meeting-Moments, but it didn't matter.

It was funny, fun, frantic and all around fabulous.
Go.
Now.

*This post is brought to you by dashes, exclamation points and typical elliptical nonsense, apparently.