Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Because I Have A Life, That's Why

TV shows I obsess over and must watch the day they air:
Lost
Heroes
Project Runway
The Office
Fringe
24


TV shows I tivo and am excited to watch:

Biggest Loser
Grey's Anatomy
American Idol
30 Rock
Private Practice
Mad Men
Samantha Who?
American Gladiators
Top Chef
Chuck
Flipping Out
Rob & Big
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Pushing Daisies


TV shows I tivo and might watch if I have time but sometimes I don't:
Ace of Cakes
House
Oprah
Ellen
Man vs. Wild
The Soup
Best Week Ever
Ice Road Truckers
Hell's Kitchen


TV shows I tivo but I don't want you to know that I do:

The Bachelor
America's Next Top Model
Rock of Love
Dancing With the Stars


TV shows I HATE and ABHOR and IRRITATE ME SO but somehow I continue to watch no matter how many times I declare that never again shall I watch:

The Hills