Saturday, September 29, 2007

Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Fun Run Pro Am Race For The Cure

-Michael hitting Meredith with his car and giving her a "pelvical fracture"
-Stanley!
-"I'm sorry, WHAT IS we're fine."
-"There's a fungal cream because she has an infection under her tail."
-"I love my employees, even though I hit one of them with my car."
-Michael giving Meredith a full body hug on the hospital bed so she'll forgive him in front of everyone
-"She's in a better place. And that place is your freezer."
-"I'm not superstitious. I'm just a littlestitious."
-"Cats do not provide milk or wool or meat."
-"With the electricity that we're using to keep Meredith alive we could power a small fan for two days. You tell me what's unethical"
-PB&J's kiss
-"I'm petrified of nipple chaffing."
-"Just a couple of kittens out on the town."
-"All my bags of frozen fries had been clawed to shreds."
-"I didn't see where it started but I did see where it ended."
-"Myth: Three Americans die every year from rabies. Fact: Four Americans die every year from rabies."
-"It is the silent killer. No, it is the foaming, barking killer."
-"Oh hey, very cool you went back and got your degree!"
-The check made out to science.
-Dwight shooting a real gun.