Monday, June 25, 2007

What's that smell?

I thought about telling you about how when I asked Ryan if TiVo and I were stranded on a rooftop and he could only save one of us which one would he choose, and he said he'd have to think about it. But you don't want to hear more TV talk. Then I thought about telling you that my brother's little girl is due any second! But lots of people hate hearing about other people's babies and how cute they will surely be, so I can't talk about that. I thought about telling you about my HELLISH day at work today but that's even more of the same song second verse. Little bit louder and a little bit worse. Of course there's the recent health drama/scare/situation I've been through but even I'M tired of hearing about that.

Instead I'll share this nice comment I received from my dear friend Anonymous.

"This blog is dying. A. Slow. Painful. Death.
Used to be my favorite. What's going on?"


So THAT'S what it is! My BLOG is dying! What a relief....all this time I thought my lack of words was due to despair or overwhelming stress or exhaustion or life. You know life, it ebbs and flows with its ups and downs. I thought maybe I was just traveling through one of the valleys. I was even ok with that...figured I would eventually make it out to the other side - the land of words and stories and funny observations. Lucky for me I don't have to worry anymore - it's just my boring, dying blog!