Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm in.

I've been tagged by nonblonde. And what she says - I do.

My (Current) Top Five Obsessions:

Pants - When I was 19 years old, I knew what size I wore. I could go into any store, pick up my size, and the pants would fit. Now, I wear a range of three, sometimes FOUR different size pants. This makes shopping so irritating I could be tempted to go naked. Almost. Why can't an 8 be an 8? And why can't I be an 8?

TV - I love TV. Good shows and bad shows and dramas and comedies and action and news and reality and total crap and The Office. I don't have cable channels like Discovery or TLC or E! or Bravo because it's too expensive right? (Secret Message to Internet: The reason I don't have these channels is because if I had access to all the shows on THOSE channels as well as the channels us regular folks watch - I would never leave my house. Ever.)

Babies - It's not what you think. (Or is it?) I have upwards of 15 pregnant women in my life. That's a double digit, ya'll. And that's a lotta babies. Kinda makes a girl think about....

The Future - I think about the future and when it will get here and what it will look like and how much it will cost and what size my pants will be when it gets here and if I have time to do anything about it.

Zaxby's - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Zaxby's.

I will now tag anyone and everyone who wants to fess up. And let me know if you do....I love reading other people's privacies.

(Privacys?)

(Secrets.)