Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Tour of Illingworth Manor

DSC02194

Ya'll, I'm so happy.

Oh, you see right through me don't you? Well you're right, I'm not happy. I'm moody. For the past few weeks I've been on the verge of a hysterical meltdown or a psychotic break or a fit of maniacal rage. Does that sound dramatic? What I'm trying to say is that I cannot watch those Publix Christmas commercials anymore - it simply takes too long to reapply mascara every commercial break. I feel like a weepy contestant on the Biggest Loser...only I'm still a "before". I don't know what is up with me. Maybe it's the epidemic of divorce sweeping through my friends and family. You think?

But.

I am so happy. Because it's Christmas! All over! I've spent my entire Christmas budget on gas just driving around looking at Christmas lights. And to all of you who live near me and have done it up big and bright - I could kiss you. The twinkles lift my spirits. And! BooMama is once again hosting the Christmas Tour of Homes! Take a look...and head on over to BooMama to share in the Christmas goodness for yourself!

And now...Christmas at Illingworth Manor.

DSC02154

Notice Minnie Dog lurking behind The Duck...waiting to pounce. Those crazy kids!

DSC02157

Behold! The White Tree! And that Ho! sweater cracks me up every time.

DSC02160

Remote controls for both trees. A little device that changes the season from GRRR to AHHH!!!

DSC02162

Addison and Santa - BFF!

DSC02177

Since I've made seven batches of cookies and brownies from scratch and homeade cheescakes and...and...and...Ryan got me these cute canisters! Isn't he nice?

DSC02178

My Christmas Crazy cannot be contained. No it cannot.

DSC02181

Bedroom Christmas.

DSC02190

The Christmas Village...

DSC02173

...and its Demon Child that haunts my dreams.

DSC02175

The Mantle of Christmas Dreams. If you look closely, you can see TOTALLY CUTE sweaters, hats and gloves that spell out Christmas.

DSC02171

See?

DSC02168

Some of my favorite ornaments...

DSC02192

DSC02193

DSC02198

Behold! The Green Tree! And you should know...this photo is blurry-ish because my tree, it spins. ALL. THE. WAY. AROUND. If you love Christmas and you don't have a rotating tree, go and get one.

Right now.

Go ahead.

I'll wait.

DSC02199

And finally, my little Christmas Angel.....

DSC02140

Merry Christmas, Ya'll!